Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday Tutorial: Man-basting Part 9 in photos - 'The Goblet Of Gunk Returns'












Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

5 comments:

  1. I tried this with my wife earlier. When she burps, her breath smells of gunk and she cant remember why lol. What would I do without roofies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been having an affair with a local scally wag for about a month now and love swallowing his spunky gunky goo. Fortunately, my husband made me do the Goblet of Gunk earlier so I have a reason for my breath smelling of cum. I spat his out though into the steak pie he is having for his tea, and pretended not to remember anything about it. I bet he remembers his tea tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My good friend Gerald Spermpants has kindly given me a lovely homemade steak pie for my tea tonight. He is such a great guy and a lovely neighbour. Shame Im fucking his wife Edna lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao at the comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, they are very funny lol

    ReplyDelete