Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Kat's Lusty Love




Nurse My Ardon,

I fear I have unleashed my lust, it all started last week:

“Shit!” I thought as I opened the front door. I knew I should have looked to see who it was before I opened it. Don’t get me wrong. Kat would be welcomed in most homes…and usually was. I had avoided her for the most part because she was usually in heat. Not that that’s a bad thing. But I was married and wasn’t interested in making any more problems than we already had.

We met Kat thru some other friends. She had moved down here from New York to get away from a bad lifestyle. She had been in the drug and alcohol scene and hadn’t quite grown up enough for adulthood and was struggling to keep herself afloat. She had been here for about a year and had finally gotten on her feet enough to move out of our friend’s house and start living on her own. Unfortunately she had moved into my neighborhood, renting a room with three other people. She often visited us and we chatted about lots of stuff.

It’s not that I didn’t like her but it seems she always turned the conversation into something sexual. She would make comments about her sex life, or lack there of, almost as if I should do something about it. Why hadn’t I? After all she was a very hot girl of 24. About 5 foot 5. She had a little meat on her bones, but not quite what you would call a bbw. She had large breasts and she often showed them off in the tight low cut tops she wore. They were very inviting to say the least. She had thick black hair that was a little longer than shoulder length.

So, what was my hang up? The marriage thing was the first place to start. Although, that didn’t seem to stop my wife. She had a little affair a few years before. Well, perhaps it wasn’t so little. It lasted five months. She confessed it to me and we sort of worked through it. Although, we had a pretty good relationship since, things in the bedroom were pretty much dead. When we were intimate it was very vanilla and boring. Very little foreplay, and nothing close to what I wanted. We had talked about it but she just never got into it, which pissed me off because she had the affair.

We had been going through a rough time lately and it seemed we were fighting all the time. She decided to go visit her mom for the weekend and take the kids with her. I had two jobs and needed to stay behind and work. I didn’t really take it as opportunity knocking when I opened the door to find Kat standing there. There she was, her tight low cut top looking oh so fuckable. Without thinking I invited her in. and we made small talk a bit until she asked where my wife was. I told her she was away for the weekend. I couldn’t believe I had told her that. I could already see the hint of a mischievous smile form across her lips. It didn’t take long for her to make a comment about not finding any decent guys around here. I decided not to fight it and joined her in the conversation.

She went on about not getting any lately and she was starting to get a little desperate. Not sure if I should have been offended by the comment but since we weren’t doing anything but talking I snickered on the inside. She told me she had a guy at work that had been hitting on her but he was married and she wasn’t sure she was interested in something like that. She paused and looked at me for a reaction. I almost felt like this was a set up. If I agreed with her assessment off screwing a married man perhaps the conversation would steer elsewhere. If I said anything other than that, would I be playing into her hands? Oh the games we play with our minds. I mumbled something about playing with married men not really encouraging it but not so much discouraging it either. I wanted to see how far she would go. She went on to some discourse about not really wanting a boyfriend type relationship but really needed to get laid. She had a friend that was in the same position and had hooked up with a married man. There was no real relationship just sex. And that’s what Kat wanted. A guy she could fuck when she needed without any strings.

I was sitting there listening to her and I noticed her nipples had begun to perk up a bit. I stared without knowing it just long enough to feel a stir in my shorts. As I looked up, she smiled knowing full well what I was looking at.

“So, what do you think?” she asked.

“You find the right married guy that is only interested in a little nookie on the side and that can trust you to just want the same thing without jeopardizing his marriage and I suppose that can happen.”

“Is that something you could do, have a little nookie on the side?” she asked with a grin.

I was almost shocked by the question. But then it was Kat. I shouldn’t have been.

“Perhaps if I thought it was totally safe and I thought I could trust that person.”

“It’s not like I have a whole lot to lose,” I thought.

She could fuck around on me and then not be interested after I had tried to put it behind us. The thoughts of all these things were swirling in my head.

She then asked, “Can you trust me?”

I thought a second and answered, “Yeah I think so, you haven’t done or said anything to make me think otherwise.”

That seemed to be the answer she was looking for. She leaned over to me and placed her lips to mine. Her tongue was exploring the inside of my mouth almost immediately. It didn’t take me long to let any inhibitions I had go and just give into the feelings of arousal I was having. My hands traveled up the side of her body and began to caress the underside of her breast. I forced my tongue into her mouth and we began jousting with our tongues. We continued to kiss for several minutes letting our hands roam a bit over each other’s bodies. We released lips to take in a breath and I fondled her tits. She lifted up and off her top to expose those braless breasts. My fingers went right for her already hardening nipples. I pinched them lightly and rolled them in my forefinger and thumb. She leaned in and kissed me hard again and placed her hand down to my groin.
She found my already hardening cock and she immediately slid down between my legs. She took my shorts and underwear off and grabbed my dick and placed her mouth over it. Waves of shear pleasure gripped me just as I felt her hot breath on my member. She wasted no time sucking me hard and stroking my shaft. Having gone so long without any action at home I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer at this pace. Then she hit my button. There was nothing I could do to stop it. Her free hand went to my balls and squeezed them. There was an immediate rush up my shaft and I felt my hot load of cum pump into her mouth. I looked down as she looked up with her eyes wide from the surprise. She hungrily sucked on my swollen dick until she was satisfied she had gotten it all. She licked the tip teasingly.

“I’m sure we can get it hard again,” she said with a smile.

When she stood up just her tits alone was almost sight enough for me to begin to get me hard again. She lowered her shorts and revealed her shaved pussy. It was already glistening with moisture and I couldn’t wait to taste her. I sat up on the couch and pulled her close and rubbed her slit. Her knees buckled a bit, making the slit wider. I used my fingers to rub at her moist area and licked it off. I moved off the couch and let her sit down. I knelt down and went right for her opening. I ate her snatch like there was no tomorrow. My hands were all over her ass and cunt opening. Her first orgasm was almost as fast as mine. She moaned loudly and I felt her body tense. There was a small discharge of liquid from her honey pot. This excited me more as I eagerly lapped the dew from her hole and sucked as much out of her pussy as I could.

She was still very sensitive to my touch so I kept at it. Alternating between licking her clit, and fingering her tight box to rubbing her clit and tongue fucking her. On one occasion while my hand was all over her ass she bucked and my finger inadvertently brushed her ass hole. Her reaction was one of pleasure and so I let my hand wander further south and rubbed her other tight opening. She placed her hand on top of mine and pressed me harder into it. I pressed my middle finger harder onto the opening.

“Fuck yes, put it in,” she begged.

I worked at the hole and slid my finger inside it slowly. She pushed herself down and forced me deeper inside her. I licked her harder and I could feel her body shake as her second orgasm hit. Her discharge was about the same and again I hungrily ate it. I kept fingering the inside of her ass and licking her box. I let my tongue drift farther down and licked the outside of her asshole. This sent her bucking more.

“Fuck, where have you been?” she screamed. “Oh shit…that’s fucking good, lick there.”

Her hand went to her clit and rubbed herself. The sounds she was making and the reaction of her body had gotten me back to being hard as a rock. I stood up and lifted her legs. She grabbed my dick and stuffed it in her hot pussy.

“Com’on baby and fuck me! O shit yes, pound my pussy.”

She reached through her legs and grabbed at my balls.

“You know I will shoot my load if you do that.”

“Then I can suck your cock and make you hard again.”

As she grabbed at my balls she informed me she’s not done. As I was pumping her pussy, trying not to cum so quickly, she was telling me how she wanted me to blast my jizz on her tits.

“Then I want to make you hard again. And I want you to take this throbbing piece of hot flesh and fuck my tight little ass.”

She knew that excited me and felt my nuts tighten. She sat up and grabbed my shaft and stroked me hard. She looked up at me.

“Mmm yes give me that sweet cum of yours. You know you want to cum on my tits, don’t you?”

I didn’t have to say a word as she grabbed my balls again and my knees buckled. I placed a hand on her shoulder to steady myself as my second load of the evening splashed across her large hooters. She giggled as she kept stroking me and rubbed the head of my cock across her nipples to wipe my cum on them. Kat purred like a little kitten as she continued to work my shaft slowly and rub my warm juice all over her chest. She sat back a bit to give me a good view. She looked up and saw I was pleased.

“You liked that huh?” she said with so much lust.

“Fuck, yeah, but I’m thinking how good it’s going to feel in your ass. ”

She obviously liked that response as she went on to lick the underside of my dick. She rubbed the shaft lightly and then let her tongue trace down to my balls. It’s just one of those things with me, it’s my hot button and she seemed to figure it out quickly. I liked the way she would stop licking long enough to tell me how she can’t wait to feel it in her tight hole. Already excited about what I was about to experience coupled with her lusty comments brought my prick back to life. I took my hands and placed them on the back of her head and thrust deeper into her mouth. She let me fuck her mouth until I was good and hard again. She was rubbing her hot box and making the most wonderful sounds.

She got up and turned around and positioned herself over the arm of the couch. Her ass was sitting up and she reached back and parted her cheeks for me. I leaned down and licked at her a bit and then worked my middle finger back in. I worked it around and then rubbed a second finger in to open the hole a little more. Kat was rubbing herself and moaning and purring. I stood up and she looked back to watch me place my member to her tight ass. I placed my cock head at her opening and began to work it in. Her lusty comments spurred me on and I pressed harder as she pushed her body back.

My head slipped in and she pushed hard against me and my shaft was enveloped into her tiny butt. She was so tight and I was enjoying the moment.

“O Fuck that tight ass, you make me feel like such a slut.”

I thrust hard into her and she squealed and squirmed with delight. My own lust had gotten the best of me.

“This what you wanted tonight, to be someone’s slut? You can be my slut anytime.”

“Fuck yes.”

I could hear her breathing heavily. She was finger-fucking her snatch and I feltl her body getting rigid.

“Cum again for me. I wanna feel you cum with my dick in your ass.”

Kat let out a long loud growling moan and I could feel her whole body shaking. I pumped her harder out of my own excitement and the sound of her orgasm triggered something in me. I began to moan myself.

“Cum in my fucking ass”

That was all I needed to hear. My load filled her inside. She rocked back and forth in lust milking the last bit of cum I could release. She stood up and I placed my shirt on the couch so she could sit down. She licked and sucked my purple head. We collapsed against each other and just panted a few minutes.

“That was fucking awesome, I have never had a fuck like that,” I whispered out of exhaustion.

She snickered and said she hoped this wasn’t the last lime either. She pulled on her shorts and shirt. I could still see my juice on her tits as she pulled the tight shirt over them. She kissed me and headed for the door. Could this be the start of something fun?

A.S.Fucka


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

1 comment:

  1. I love the stories on your blog. They are the highlight of my Sunday.

    ReplyDelete