Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Bangin' In Da Hood




Yo, yo, yo Nurse My Ardon!

This shit right here is off da hook! I got dis bitch that gives me mad love baby. Know wot I’m saying ? My game is so tight! I gots this little shorty likes a pusher poke inn’er brown eye, yo, like from the first motherfuckin’ date!

We was out at Dom’s gettin’ a fresh slice of deep dish, my lean was on, my swagger was incredible, and this fine bitch, Sharise, was makin’ the crazy eyes at me, like she was finger bangin’ ready to go an shit. I was down and had my jimmy hat two fingers away at all times. So she downs the slice like it was phat money, and we go around da back against da dumpsters where she’s shakin’ me down right? I mean the juice is going down! Her titties are pop fresh, yo. I mean, they’s buttermilk biscuit right out da oven, givin’ me da hots! So I’m all up in dat shit, right? Her hands are up my shirt, and I cant believe this is Sharise I’m getting busted up on the dumpster with. She’s got my junk in her hands and like Nurse Ardon baby, she’s milkin’ da bull, am I right? This shit is whack! But it only gets mo fuckin’ whack!

I’m doin’ some Busta Rhymes type shit on her clitty, you know, Liberace of the pussy set. She’s like, got my gank and givin’ it a yank, and she says she aint down wit no rubbers. Im like, a jimmy hat means no babies. She pulls her panties over to the side and puts my finger right up her ass, yo! Im like damn this bitch is hot! She says back door is no babies fo sho! I spit some grease onto my pecker and crank up da bass, you know, I crank the EQ up in that ass, and she’s all goin’, “Ohhhhh! Stick it in me! Stick it in me!”

Her fingers are down on her clitty doing da banjo kid and Im squealin’ like a big motherfuckin’ pig, yo. Its like butter. Smoother than I ever thought it would be. Sharise is going off! I mean this bitch knows how to work her button, know what Im sayin’? Its a hot box of butt love. Im on it and Im deep in her game. She got J’Lo trunk space! Holla! Yo, get it on up dat exit only! I can hear da pizza guys makin’ pies in da building, yo! I swirl my action around da pool, makin’ dat ass work, yo! Sharise dials 911 right into outta space! Shes all howlin’ against the dumpster, bangin’ on da side and shit. I go off in dat ass. I shoot my gack way up dose pipes! And dis just makes Sharise howl more as my cum gun goes GACK! GACK! GACK! I almost fell over right there, yo!

Now I cant get enough of this crazy bitch’s smooth up in ya butt butter action – its off da chain, you know wot Im sayin’?

Luther B.

Nurse My Ardon says: Damn dawg, you’re crazy out there and thats an incredible look. This mad dumpster shit is just the way it goes down baby, when you be workin' your hustle. From my hood to your hood, its all good. Holla !


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

No comments:

Post a Comment