Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Lezzie Lessons




Nurse My Ardon,

I’m sending this email because your blog is a favourite of lesbian and bisexual women, and I have a message for all the young dykes out there – if you’re ready for your first experience, be careful where you look. Believe me I know what I’m talking about. I’m 31 years old and I’ve been a lesbian all of my adult life – and that’s saying something.

For example, I was lounging in my favourite gay watering hole recently, hoping to get some action, when this really cute girl sauntered in. She looked sort of lost, but she was definitely hot – short jet black hair, petite frame and a sassy set of curves. It was obvious she was a novice, and that naive innocence attracted every bull dyke in the place like a magnet. The poor thing was surrounded by hulking, leather-clad toughs almost immediately. I kept an eye on her, and, at precisely the right moment, I stepped forward.

“Sorry ladies!” I crooned, taking her by the arm. “She’s with me!”

They weren’t buying my story so I kissed her. Much to my surprise, she clumsily slithered her tongue into my mouth! My nipples automatically stiffened and my pussy spurt a dollop of cream into my bikini panties! Ushering the girl outside to my car, I introduced myself, found out that her name was Michelle and that she was only nineteen, then gave her quite a lecture about frequenting dyke bars.

“You could have had a bad time back there, Michelle,” I chided, trying to ignore the enticing swell of her small breasts peeking out above the bodice of her tank top. “Now, I suggest that you get in your car and go home!”

“I...I came... by bus,” she murmured, obviously embarrassed.

Stifling a chuckle, I patted her affectionately on the shoulder and started the car. “Fine, I’ll take you home.”

“I don’t want to go home!” she whined, suddenly reaching up to stroke my long red mane. “I want to go with you! I want you to teach me Sarah!”

I swear that’s what she said. It only took me a split second to make up my mind. By the time we reached my apartment we were all over each other. Leading her into the bedroom, I set her on the bed and did a slow, sensuous, striptease. The enamoured teen gasped out loud when I bared my 38 DD’s, and shucked my panties to show off my plump, round butt, and long, muscular legs. The way she was drooling over my bod really turned me on, so I quickly removed her clothing. It was like undressing a fragile, life size doll. Once she was naked, the trembling tart boldly splayed her lean, young thighs in an open invitation. I went to work on her soft, cone shaped breasts first, sucking her perky pink nipples until she was squirming with desire. Then I kissed south over her supple belly flesh, and swept my tongue across her moist petals to savour her tangy dew before whirling the tip around inside her pulsating pouch.

“Oh god! Oh god!” Michelle cried, pushing my face into her rolling pubes. “That...that feels wonderful, Sarah!”

Her pussy tasted delicious. Nibbling lustfully on her bloated clit bulb, I wiggled a finger up her creamy snatch and made a shocking discovery. The little vixen was a virgin! That awesome fact registered in my fevered brain at about the same time Michelle climaxed.

Even though my pussy was doing somersaults, I didn’t want to push myself on the nervous nymph, but after Id scootched up beside her for a long loving cuddle, Michelle began nuzzling my right tit and eagerly dropped one hand between my spread legs to stroke my furry crimson muff.

Whispering instructions, I guided her from one breast to the other, teaching her exactly how hard to suck my stiff, ruby red nips while showing her the proper way to diddle my swollen button. Soon, I was whimpering shrilly and writhing insanely under the sweet torment of her nursing lips and tweaking fingers. Just as I was about to explode, she abruptly sat up straight and dove face first into my twitching cunt. Her technique was awkward, yet satisfying. In a flash, I was frantically humping my butt off the bed and slapping my fleshy thighs against her burrowing head. The instant she found my love button, I nearly drowned the poor girl in twat cream. I could literally feel the girl-goo squirting out of me with each contraction of my spasming cunt. Michelle sucked my clit as I rode my orgasm out.

“Aiiiieeee! Yes! Oh, baby! Yes! Eat my pussy! Do my clitty! I’m cumming! Oh god I’m cumming!”

Licking my juice from her plush lips, Michelle crawled into my waiting arms and thanked me for making her first time so wonderful. Of course, I offered to pop her cherry for her, but she said she wasn’t ready for that yet. But believe me, when she is ready, I’ll email you again.

Sarah W.

Nurse My Ardon says: Wow, awesome story ! Thanks for sending your email in. If there’s any chance of some fun with both of you, let me know, you sound hot !


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

2 comments:

  1. Can u cum and nurse my hard on plz ?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM! ANOTHER GREAT LESBIAN STORY

    ReplyDelete