Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Halloween fun in the office




Nurse My Ardon,

Louise was a secretary where I worked. She wasn’t huge, but moderately chunky with a superb pair of boobs and a nice plump rear. She had long flowing curly hair, wore glasses, always dressed in a smart blouse and skirt, the typical secretary look, and very sexy with it.

I had been flirting with her for almost a month before I got the courage to do anything more. She was seeing a bloke and I was married, but as things tend to happen more than often at work, one time after work we were on our own and we kissed. For the next week or so, we both fought our feelings and desire for one another: I would grab her in a quiet part of the building, we would kiss and I would fondle her ample chest, run my hands up her thighs touching the tell-tale suspender belt bumps, then beg her to let me lick her pussy... “but you’re married”, “we’ll get caught” etc.. I’m sure you get the picture.

We had been told by the work bosses that as Halloween was coming up, we could all come to work in fancy dress costumes. I suppose bosses think it builds better relationships and fosters a happier work force. Who cares, it was a bit of fun so why not.

The day came and it was very funny as everyone got out of their cars and arrived for work in their costumes, vampires, werewolves, monsters, spooky cats etc.. I went as a zombie and Louise went as a witch with pointy hat and long flowing black velvet dress. The moment I clapped eyes on her, Louise had a wry smile on her face and she knew that she had my attention. “You look great,” I said to her.

“Maybe I’ll put a spell on you later,” she cheekily replied.

This had me walking around for most of the morning with a semi hard on, hoping I’d bump into her asap!

It was lunchtime and the way we worked was that lunches were staggered so that there was always cover for the phones. I had just started my lunch break and was coming back from the drinks vending machine when through a part closed door, I saw a glimpse of Louise leaning against a desk, filing job cards. This was my chance and I was going to take it. I went straight in, closing the door behind me. Louise glanced at me. “What do you want ?” she asked.

I know its corny but, “you,” I replied and moved closer to her. I positioned myself at her rear and rested my hands on her thick thighs. The soft black velvet felt amazing as I stroked up and down and around to her tummy.

“But I’ve got to file these before my lunch break”, she whispered.

“You carry on filing away,” I said as I avoided her witches hat and kissed the side of her neck then ran my hands underneath her bosom to cup her fine firm breasts. I let one hand slip back down to caress her arse and once again check for her suspender belt. The thought of any woman wearing stockings and suspenders I find an immediate turn on. I found what I was looking for and my cock started to twitch in my trousers. I started to rub my pelvis and cock up against her arse wishing it was sliding in and out of that lovely booty.

“We’ll get caught”, Louise murmured.

“We won’t”, I whispered into her ear. Then I started hitching her long witches dress up her legs, glancing down every so often to see her black nylon stockinged legs being revealed. I rested the volume of velvet on her waist as Louise bent over the desk slightly, and I caressed her silky black panties. I glided my hand around to discover her pussy was wet with anticipation. Louise sighed and parted her legs a little more as I rested a finger on her bulbous clit.

As she was bent forward I decided I’d have better access to her sweet pussy by tackling her from behind, so I moved one hand around her lovely plump behind and slid a finger inside her panties. I immediately found her well lubricated pot of pleasure and eased a finger inside her snatch. I finger fucked her for a few minutes while playing with one of her boobs. Louise reached around with a hand searching out my throbbing cock.

“Lick my pusssssy”, she purred.

I knelt down on the floor behind her and got a really good view of her lovely chunky legs and plump backside. She looked glorious and was all I had hoped she would be. I held the cheeks of her arse and kissed the lacy stocking top of one leg. She had super sexy dimples on her legs which I took time to also kiss and lick on my way up to her womaness. I pushed my tongue at the edge of her panties and the smell of her pussy was in the air. Louise bent over the desk more and her gusset rolled up into a straight view in front of my face. I kissed the now sodden gusset of her black silky panties, licking it and sampling her love juice, just a taster of what was inside! I pulled the panties to one side to reveal her treasure. She wasn’t shaved but had wispy trimmed hairs which I kissed along with her petals as I smelled her lovely womanly smell. I moved to her clit, licking, kissing and sucking it as Louise moaned over the desk. Then I couldn’t wait any longer and I slid my tongue into her waiting pussy. Tasting her love juice and enjoying her aroma. Her tight little arsehole was next for my wandering tongue. And, as I rimmed her dark hole, it pulsated with pleasure. I pulled at Louise’s panties and she obligingly let them fall to the floor, stepped out of one side and then reopened her legs for my tongues further attention. I honestly didn’t know which a wanted to lick, toy and play with more, her pussy or her tight arsehole. I was like the kid who had the sweetshop all to his self, and boy was I enjoying playing with this big boys toy.

I stood up and looked down at Louise’s lovely rear and I had only one thing on my mind now, I took my wallet out and got my emergency condom. I quickly undid my trousers which fell to the floor, unleashed my rock hard cock, and rolled the rubber down its shaft.

I moved in close to Louise once again, grabbing her hips and positioning my cock down the crack of her arse, sliding past her arsehole, which glistened with my spit, and then below to her eager pussy. As I pushed in Louise moaned even more. Slowly I started to ride her, then faster. I looked down and watched my dick pounding her pussy, in and out, in and out. What a view!. And while I fucked the witch, Louise’s crucifix clattered on the desk and her pointy hat wobbled in ecstatic rhythm.

Before too long, I was ready to shoot my load and as if her pussy actually knew, it tightened around my shaft, then I exploded and her pussy carried on milking my cock for all its baby batter.

I lent forward over Louise and nibbled on her neck as my limp cock slid out of her. Louise picked her panties up off the floor and hid them in her pointy hat, I pulled my trousers up over my dick (condom still attached) and headed to the door and the toilet.

“I told you we wouldn’t get caught”, I laughed. Louise smiled back and returned to her filing.

I fucked her a few more times after this, at work and in my car, but as is the case with work affairs, it sort of fizzled out after a few months. I still see her and we’re friends so that’s cool, but I always wonder if Im ever going to able to fuck the witch again!

Paul T.


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

2 comments:

  1. Another great story, any chance you can nurse my hardon ???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading that I mite have to fuck the wife now!

    ReplyDelete