Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Jenny's Detour Part II




Nurse My Ardon,

The Story so far ...

Immediately, I pushed him to the middle of the bed and helped him remove his boots and socks. I undid his belt buckle and unzipped his pants. His substantial penis made a tent in his boxer shorts. He shed his pants and I pulled down his shorts exposing the biggest penis I had ever seen. I thought I would never see anything bigger than Joe and Fred.

I asked Nate how big he was and he replied, “15 inches long and 8 inches around.”

It was almost as long as my forearm and wider than my wrist. I told Nate that I would give all my effort to see to it that all 15 inches got buried inside me.

I went to work on the head of his penis like a mad woman. I wanted to taste his sperm. I couldn’t wait. I tried to take as much of his fat penis as I could. By adjusting the angle of attack and by opening my throat, I was able to get about half of it in. I could see my reflection in the mirror on the wall and it was as if I was watching someone else. I watched this white woman taking this huge black tube of flesh and attempt to swallow the entire length. The sight amplified my determination. I pushed and pushed Nate’s penis down my throat until the image on the wall showed no huge black tube and the woman’s nose was flat against the man’s belly. A large unusual bulge appeared on the woman’s neck. I realized it was me. I had done it. If I could take Nate on I could take on anyone. Not only was I hungry for sex, I was proficient at it.

Nate began bucking wildly. Evidently, he had seen the image in the mirror and erupted in orgasm. I couldn’t tell for sure but the throbbing in my neck suggested that Nate was pumping a large load directly into my belly. By the time I had pulled off his big tool he had stopped cumming. I asked to be sure, and he confirmed that he had cum. He said no woman, black or white, had ever swallowed him whole, and for that the auto-repair was on him. At that moment I realized that I had become a prostitute.

I looked at the clock and noted that Nate still had twenty minutes. He told me that he wanted to fuck me in the ass and cunt but that he needed a rest. It occurred to me that I could use the time to take care of Ron the bell hop. I asked Nate if he minded a threesome. He said it sounded interesting, so I called the desk and ask for Ron. He was at my door in five minutes. I opened the door careful not to show my naked body outside and invited Ron in. He noticed my naked body after I had closed the door. His eyes got very wide.

Ron noticed Nate on the bed naked from the waist down and said very nervously, “I don’t want no trouble.”

I walked over to Ron and crushed my breasts into his chest and said, “Don’t worry, Baby, you and Nate are going to fuck me for a while.”

I helped Ron out of his clothes and asked Nate to move to the chair while Ron fucked me. I put Ron on his back and began stroking his penis. It was big but it didn’t measure up to Nate. I figured it to be about 10 inches long. I stuffed the entire thing in my mouth with ease after learning how on Nate’s penis. I was drenched in sperm after only two pumps. I lapped up all the spilled cum which impressed Ron. His youth allowed him to stay hard so I crawled on top of Ron and impaled myself on his tool. I bounced up and down on Ron for ten glorious minutes, cumming twice, before I notice that Nate had positioned himself at my anus.

Nate struggled for a moment but finally popped the huge head of his penis into my anus. Slowly he inched his way into my bowel. I didn’t notice how far because I was in the middle of another mind bending orgasm. When I came out of it, both Nate and Ron were pumping me smoothly. This continued for several minutes during which I had a long continuous orgasm. Suddenly Nate pulled out of me and appear in front of me his penis bobbing in front of my face. I took him to the root again cleaning him thoroughly. He came again. This time I was able to taste some of his sperm before it was sent to my belly. It had a strong flavor that I liked tremendously.

Soon after, Ron filled my vagina with his load. I tasted some of drippings at my vagina and learned that Ron’s sperm tasted milder than Nate’s. Ron hopped up and thanked me. He said he had to get back to work. He dressed and left. Meanwhile, Nate had one more fuck in him. He put me on my back and slowly entered my vagina. It stretched to fit his huge tool. Fortunately, I was well lubricated. He pounded out two more orgasms in me before having one of his own. Rather than cumming in my vagina, he sprayed my chest and stomach with his sperm. I managed to catch one squirt in my mouth.

Nate dressed and left shortly after our last fuck. I had great admiration for Nate’s penis and his manner. I wondered if he was married. I realized that another bath was in order. I had sperm dripping from my vagina and my face. The sperm on my breast and stomach had dried. I realized that it was almost 7. I had an hour to get ready. I quickly bathed and dried off. My hair did not need to be washed again. I fixed it in my normal fashion, that is, up. I dressed in one of my suits and had just finished my makeup when there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door to find Fred and Joe. I invited them in and gave each one a hug. I noticed a look of indecision on Fred’s face and asked what was wrong.

Fred stuttered around and finally said bluntly, “Miss Jenny, we’re not going to church tonight. You may want to change your clothes if you want to party the way I think you want to party.”

I looked at my suit with a frown and said, “Not very sexy, huh?”

Joe piped up, “Don’t get us wrong, ma’am, you’re very beautiful, but, you may want to show more skin and curves and maybe a wilder hairdo. You understand what I’m saying?”

I nodded with a frown, “Unfortunately, all my outfits are like this.”

Fred said, “Don’t worry little lady. I know just the thing. We’ll go to my sister’s place.”

He opened the door leading the way. We hopped into the pick-up and hit the road. A short time later Fred pulled into the parking lot of a strip shopping center. He parked in front of a store called ‘Winnie’s Fashions’. We walked in as Winnie was about to close. Fred introduced me to Winnie who was giving me the usual stare that I had come to expect in this black neighborhood.

Fred explained to Winnie that I needed a party outfit. She smiled and turned, walking to another area of the store. The racks were full of very skimpy brightly colored tops and skirts. Winnie showed me a few dresses and I picked two. I wasn’t wild about some of the colors, but I found a red one I liked and a white one. I went to the dressing room and tried the red one first. Everybody liked the dress. It had a frilly short skirt and strapless top. I was a bit insecure about the top so I went back to the dressing room and put on the white dress.

This dress fit me like a glove. It was very simple. The material was smooth and shiny. Spaghetti straps held up the top which showed a great deal of my breasts. My nipples were plain to see through the material. The tightness of the dress suggested that I might need the next size up. I decided that tight was what I wanted. Besides, I liked the way the dress pushed my breasts together, producing a long deep cleavage. The dress hugged my every curve. I decided to remove my panties because they showed through. The result was pleasing. The hem-line was very high. I knew I would likely expose my pubic hair when I sat down. I would have to be careful unless I didn’t want to be.

Fred and Joe agreed that I looked great. I selected a pair of white five inch spiked high heels and a white handbag as accessories. I went back to the dressing room and collected my things. I almost forgot about my hair. I let it down and brushed it out. Using a little hairspray I fluffed it up. I gave it a slightly wind blown look. It hung smoothly over my shoulders and down my back. I wore bangs to make me look younger. I liked the result and so did the boys. I paid for the clothes and we left. As we were getting into the truck I noticed that Fred and Joe were sporting bulges again.

As Fred pulled away I instructed him to find a secluded spot. I told Fred and Joe that they looked like they could use a fuck and I sure knew that I wanted it. Fred developed a big grin then pulled the truck around the back of the shopping center. We got out and I walked to the front of the truck. I liked the way it felt walking in the high heels, feeling the stretchy dress material rub my naked body underneath. I stood facing the hood of the truck and spread my legs about three feet apart. I bent at the waist and braced myself against the hood of the truck. The invitation was plain. The boys new what to do.

Joe opened his fly and pulled out his growing penis. He stroked it a couple times and it reached its full length. Joe pulled my skirt up only a few inches exposing my vagina. He pushed the big head of his tool into me and began banging me hard. After about five minutes I orgasmed hard. I lost all senses for a moment while the pleasure washed over me. When my hearing returned I heard Joe grunting and knew he was about to cum. I looked over my shoulder into Joe’s eyes and pleaded for him to cum in my mouth. A moment later he pulled out and I spun around. I opened my mouth wide and Joe lowered the head of his penis to my tongue. Soon, squirt after squirt filled my mouth. I swallowed the whole gooey load.

I turned back around and assumed the position for Fred. Before he began he tested the ease of lowering my top. By simply hooking his thumbs around the straps of my dress and pulling them over my shoulders, Fred was able to free my breasts. He began to pull at my nipples as he impaled my anus with his 14 inch penis. The electric bolts that were now shooting from my pinched and stretched nipples to my vagina were joined with jolts erupting in my ass with each thrust of Fred’s member. Without knowing it I began to moan loudly. This caused Fred to pull harder on my nipples and pound my ass harder. My moaning increased. I had another blanking orgasm. When I regained my senses, I noted that Fred had pulled out of my ass. He was holding the pent up sperm in his penis. I opened my mouth and Fred released the contents into my mouth. I lapped up the sperm, savoring every drop. I then licked Fred’s soiled penis clean.

At that moment I looked to my left and noticed a third man. It was the first white man I’d seen in town. He looked like he was drunk. He had his cock out and was stroking a sizable rock hard penis. I wasn’t going to let it go to waste so I let him fuck me. He didn’t last long and I didn’t climax, however, it was the first wine flavored sperm I had tasted. It turned out the man was just a bum that I had awakened with my loud moans. When I was finished with the man I looked over and noticed Fred and Joe just smiling and shaking their heads.

I stretched my shoulder straps back into placed and pushed my tits back into their confines. Finally, I pulled my skirt down. I marvelled at the ease of being fucked three times and becoming presentable in less than a minute. I still needed to reapply my lip stick, but I could do that in the truck’s rear view mirror. We drove off to the pool hall with Fred and Joe satisfied for a while and me hot and horny as ever. I was looking forward to three or more men fucking me at once.

We pulled into the parking lot of a run down dirty looking bar.

Fred parked the truck then turned to me and said, “Jenny, this place is pretty wild and can get rough. The police avoid this place. Now is the time to leave if you don’t feel up to it.”

I said, “Thanks for your concern Fred. I just want to know one thing.”

Fred said, “What’s that?”

I continued, “Can I get fucked by a lot of men, here?”

Joe piped up, “Ma’am, you’ll be the only white woman in the place. There’s boys in there who have dreamed of banging a white woman all their lives and you, my lady, are more beautiful than their dreams would ever allow.”

I said confidently, “Lead on.”

Fred smiled and gave my nipple a pinch. My hand immediately went between my legs as the usual electrical charge jumped from my nipple to vagina.

Fred laughed and said, “We sure know how to jump start Ms. Jenny!”

All I could do was moan.

Fred entered the bar first. I followed swinging my hips. Joe followed me. My dress conformed to my body and the gentle rubbing on my nipples as I walked kept me in constant heat. I could feel the blood running through my veins. I never felt so alive. The place was busy. I watched as each pair of eyes got to know my body intimately. The dress was just a second skin. I was essentially naked. Even my pubic mound was accented by the dress. Every man in the place knew he had a golden invitation to fuck me. I licked my lips as I walked to make sure there was no mistake about it.

Fred led me to the bar in the back and pointed to a bar stool. We sat down and Joe order drinks for us. I had just taken a sip of my beer and set the mug down when a large hand caressed my shoulder and rotated me around gently. There stood a large black man about 6′6″ and 260 pounds. I notice that he was stroking a rather large penis. Before I realized it he had spread my legs, causing my skirt to spring to my waist, and plugged his 13 inch penis into my dripping hole. Once his pole was safely lodged in my vagina he gripped my bottom with both huge hands and pulled me onto the rest of his penis. My shock gave way to loud moans. He had my back pinned to the bar, my bottom on the bar stool and my legs over his shoulders. He was pounding me so fast that it was a blur. After about three minutes he paused for only a second to lower the straps of my dress, exposing my tits. His hands went to work pulling and pinching my nipples. I began to moan loudly. I noticed a crowd forming. After five minutes of this treatment I blacked out with a hard crushing orgasm. I learned that the more physical the fucking the harder I orgasm. I hoped my body could hold up. When my senses returned I notice the signs of an oncoming male orgasm. I locked eyes with my partner and calmly said, “In my mouth.” That was all it took. Roughly he pulled me into a sitting position and then down to his penis. I stuffed it in my mouth in time to take a large gooey load down my throat.

I licked the man clean and before I knew it my legs were over another pair of shoulders and another penis was plowing my vagina. Man number two had seen the previous fuck and he knew that pulling on my large tits made me wild. He grabbed both nipples and began pulling. It was a little scary to see my nipples stretched out two to three inches, then pulled in all directions. It looked sort like the cow hand yanking on a cow’s udders. The slight pain I was feeling was instantly transformed into sexual pleasure as the pounding and pulling continued. I had another hard orgasm. I noticed that I was discharging a considerable amount of fluid with each orgasm. It had collected on the bar stool and I was now sliding around in it.

It went like this for about forty minutes and eight guys. I was getting just what I wanted. Each man was kind enough to come in my mouth. I enjoyed the taste a great deal. After number eight I asked if I could take a rest. Number nine looked perturbed but relented when I promised him my anus. At that moment the bartender brought a beer mug half full of what looked like milk. On closer inspection I realized that it was not milk but sperm. It must have been from twenty or thirty guys. The bartender explained that many of his patrons were so turned on by my fucking that they stroked themselves off. He said he noticed that I seemed to like cum so he passed the mug and they all filled it up for me. I thanked him and began to drink. I downed the whole thing to their cheers and applause. I handed the mug back to the bartender and told him to keep it cumming.

I asked the bartender how many men and women were at the bar.

He paused and then said, “I figure about a hundred men and four women.”

I looked around and noticed a black women naked on a pool table with a penis in her vagina, anus and mouth. They were giving her hell. I couldn’t see any other woman but the place was bigger than it looked from the outside. Number nine was now getting irritated. I suspected that his balls were about to explode and I was eager to taste the contents. I noted a line of about 15 guys lined up behind number nine and they looked angry and frustrated while waiting. The last thing I wanted was to be hurt by a angry mob.

I stood up, pushed the material of my dress to my waist, and bent over the bar stool. The men now had access to my anus and vagina in back and my mouth and tits in front. The stool was still sticky with my cum. Number nine plowed his penis into my frothy vagina and pumped me a few times to lubricate his shaft. He then gently entered my anus and slowly embedded his tool in my bowels. The tightness had us both moaning. I motioned for the next man to fuck my mouth. I also had the on-deck men pulling at my tits. For the next hour I took on twosomes in this manner. When the line had dwindled to no more than six, I had enjoyed seven anal fucks and four vaginal fucks and had swallowed another eleven wads of sperm and had a least a dozen hard mind blowing orgasms. On the floor underneath me was a large cake pan that had collected the drippings from my vagina and anus that included the cum of eleven well-hung black men and one well-fucked white woman. The gooey mess looked like the kind of cake frosting that is put on coffee cake. I asked for a break and slowly stood up carefully avoiding the pan.

I smiled at those around me and said, “You fellas think of everything, don’t you?” I picked up the pan and proceeded to eat the whole slimy mess.

The reaction was another round of whistles and hoots. The bartender handed me another sperm mug. This one was only a third full.

I looked back at the bartender and he shrugged, “You’re wearing them out, lady.”

I beamed with pride and said, “The next one should be full.”

The bartender nodded as I downed the latest collection of cum. I looked around and asked if there was any place we could be more comfortable. A handsome black gentleman who had been waiting a long time took my hand and led me to the other side of the room. There was a large thick mat that covered the floor. A woman I had not seen was getting up off the mat as we approached. Her face was covered with sperm and her vagina was leaking down her leg. She was busy wiping the stuff off. I was tempted to lick it off her.

A new crop of men had gathered around me. I explained that I wanted to fuck three men at a time. I told them I preferred for them to cum in my mouth. If they didn’t that was OK too. For the next hour and a half we got down to a serious white woman gang bang. This corner of the bar was darker and the only light given off was the reflection off my white skin and the shiny well-lubricated black penises that kept disappearing inside me. It was a surreal experience. I loved the feeling of a 14 incher in my vagina and another 14 incher in my butt. When a good pair established a rhythm, all I wanted was to stuff a third cock down my throat and have a heart stopping orgasm. I would just stop with my nose buried in some man’s wiry pubic hair and shudder on the two black poles buried in my vagina and bowel. I collected a good deal of sperm like that. I began to notice that I sloshed when I moved. Now that’s a belly full of sperm. I also found that I liked giving the men a tongue bath after they came. I started by licking their penis, then cleaning their balls and finally I tongued their anus. Many had recently had bowel movements and I found that I licked harder and cleaned more thoroughly in those cases. My tongue, to my new found delight, is quite long. I estimate that I was able to penetrate most of their anuses over an inch.

This nonstop fucking continued with one man cumming and another taking his place. All three of my holes were constantly filled. The orgasms began to run together. Here I was, a beautiful woman who could have just about anything I wanted and I was here at a dingy bar being gang banged. The strange thing was I couldn’t think of anyplace I would rather be.

I looked around for another cock to suck or fuck. I was content to suck and fuck all night. Unfortunately, the men had thinned out and I was now alone with my thoughts. Before today, I was the type of woman who would never be caught in a place like this doing what I had done. Now, I was simply a sex toy, a nasty slut. It occurred to me that I now felt comfortable with the slut label. I also knew that it was incompatible with my former status.

Fred and Joe offered to take me back to the motel. The boys dropped me at the motel and declined my invitation to a private session. It seemed that they were all fucked out. Alone in the room I thought about cleaning up in the tub. I decided against it, however. I liked the feeling of all the dried sweat and cum coating my skin. I curled up on the bed and began to lick my limbs. I fell asleep with the most blissful feelings I could remember.

I awoke the next morning to a most offensive smell. I recalled the activities of the night before with horror. I also recalled the wonderful feelings that I knew I could never live without. More exploration was in order. I cleaned up and made it to my bible seminar just a little late. For the next two weeks I studied the bible during the day and hit the streets at night. I’ve now experienced all the sexual activities Dallas has to offer, from the single’s scene to being the main entertainment for a bachelor party.

I’m going home tomorrow. I’ve been trying to figure out how to return to my life as a minister’s wife and mother of two and still enjoy my newfound life as a slut. I guess I will just have to make more trips out of town. If I get a chance, I’ll pass along what happened in Dallas over the last two weeks.

Jenny


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

No comments:

Post a Comment