Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dr.OOl's Masturbatabase: From The Doctor's Archives "Filling Out Nicely"



















Dr.OOl's Presents Today's Anti-Jizz Device: "Results Guaranteed"




The Coal Miner's friend and mother of Darth Vader, Margaret Thatcher, is guaranteed to provide satisfaction as an Anti-Jizz device.

It is said that in Britain's greatest hour of need, Margaret Thatcher, the Once and Future Prime Minister, will return to lead the country to starvation and poverty, before invading the rest of Europe for the benefit of her father, Satan. Unless Tony Blair does it first ...

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

6 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha fuck me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I shall have to take great umbrage with this dear Doctor OOl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too shall take umbrage with this. Anyone who is anyone knows that my mother was in fact Ghengis Khan, Margaret Thatcher is far more ruthless than my mummy! And never returns my calls to discuss my empire...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Darth, shes not my daughter and I've taken umbrage about this whole affair!!

    The clocks ticking Dr.OOl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! You forgot about me!

    Im an MEP you know... I have rights!

    ReplyDelete