Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Sharon cant say 'no'




Nurse My Ardon,

This happened to me about 10 years ago, but I’m married with 2 kids so have never told anyone.

I work at an engineering company in the UK. I am fairly high up in the business, often working late evenings and was the main key holder. Sharon was our office supervisor, she kept all the other secretaries in check and over saw what happened day to day in the office. She was cute looking, long brown hair flowed down to her always visible cleavage, she wasn’t thin but nor was she huge, lovely and curvy. She always dressed smartly. She was 40 and I was nearly 50. You could sure say I had a thing for her the moment I first saw her.

So, it was about a month before my birthday and I had been flirting with all the secretaries as usual. They would all laugh it off. But I decided to have a little banter with Sharon.

“Of course I’m going to be expecting a nice birthday kiss from you next month”, I said to her.

All the other girls giggled and she replied, “Yeah, in your dreams!” As you’d expect. I forgot to tell you, she was married too with 2 kids from a previous marriage.

Anyway, I left it with her that “I’ll be collecting my birthday kiss soon”, and the countdown was on.

Over the next couple of weeks I’d mention that my birthday was coming up soon and she shouldn’t forget what I wanted. And once again, as you’d expect she would shake her head and make some put down remark that all the other girls would find highly amusing.

It was about a week before my birthday when Sharon’s boss Dave asked me if I’d be stopping a bit later that evening as Sharon had to catch up on some board papers. “No problem,” I said and my mind immediately started to consider the possibilities !!!

Around 6pm, I walked into the upstairs office and she was sat at her PC typing away, “You still here?” I said, stating the obvious. I went and sat down at the desk next to her. And hutched the chair closer to hers.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She enquired.

“How about that birthday kiss then? While no-ones here”, I replied, simultaneously sliding one hand on top of hers.

“Gordon, I said no. You’ll get me into trouble!”

“Who would know? Im only asking for a kiss, not marriage!” I joked. I leaned towards her some more. “Besides, you might enjoy it...”

At that moment, things changed, I could see it on her face as she looked into my eyes directly and wishfully. Her fingers clenched as well in my hand and she moved ever so slightly towards me as well.

All the clues were there, so sod ‘sexual harassment’, I’d risk it! I leaned forward into her and slightly kissed her still lips. They were soft, tender and very nibblable. She sighed as my tongue slid forward and toyed with her pouting smackers, before extending into her mouth to find her moist tongue.

I separated from her mouth and moved to her neck which arched as I nibbled its length, the smell of her perfume making my dick throb in my trousers. I moved a hand to her shoulder to move her white silky blouse to the side slightly so that I may explore her bra strap with my kissing. My other hand now moved to caress her ample busom, I could feel the lace of her bra through the blouse and was pleased to find her nipple, erect at my touch.

“We’ll get caught”, she whispered as she slid her fingers through my hair.

“No, I locked the doors before I came up and left the key in the lock. No-ones coming in without me letting them”.

“Gordon, you do know I want to cum, don’t you?”

“So do I.” I whispered back, as both hands cupped her breasts and helped undo her blouse. I was soon swishing her blouse open completely to reveal the most perfect set of big boobs I have ever seen (even to this day). They filled her white lacy bra perfectly and were so full and heavy. I wanted to wank all over them but I needed to fuck her. You have to take every opportunity... right?

I glided a hand up one leg and underneath her black skirt, I was beginning to think she didn’t have any panties on! Result! I manoeuvred her to the desk where I had been sat and hitched her skirt up to reveal a nice black thong with ribbon ties on each thigh. Very sexy. As I kissed her breasts through her bra and positioned myself in between her legs, she grappled with my belt and trousers which fell to my ankles. She stroked my rock hard dick through my Calvin Kleins and then unbuttoned them to let my member force its way out.

Again I caressed her thighs and moved to her thong ties which I undid with ease, watching her thong fall to the desktop below. Her pussy was joyous to behold and the smell was wonderful, she was aching to have me fuck her and her pussy couldn’t hide it either. Pussy juice was flowing from it and I hadn’t even been in her yet!

She grabbed my cock and pulled me into her, sliding my shaft into her well lubricated hole, and then wrapping her legs around me to pull me in as deep as I could go.

“Fuck me hard, I want to feel you cum inside me” she stated. Long gone had the whispered foreplay, Sharon just wanted a good fucking... what more can a bloke ask for?

I fucked her on that desk, harder and harder, faster and faster. She screamed with ecstacy as I pumped her with my steel rod.

“I’m going to cum, cum for me, cum for me now!” she shouted. This was too much and my dick just couldn’t hold my jizz in for any longer. I came. My seed spurted inside her love tunnel and I think it must have set her off as well, as Sharon squealed, arched her back and gripped my dick with her pussy. Pulling all my creamy goo out and into her... just like she wanted.

We looked at each other and Sharon said, “well, I think you got more than a birthday kiss”.

“Yes, you were awesome”, I replied.

“Thanks, but I need to be going home, I have dinner to cook for my husband yet!”

And with that, it was over. Unfortunately we were never alone again and Sharon left the company shortly after. I sure wish I could get in touch somehow and give her another good fucking.

Gordon G.


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

1 comment:

  1. Another awesome letter! You'll have to start giving us anti-jizz devices for the letters as well lol

    ReplyDelete