Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Linda's sexy swinging




Nurse My Ardon,

Chuck and I are swingers and this happened recently to us, I think you will probably like to hear it.

We were on our way north for a swap meet with some friends. We made it to the hotel where the Lifestyle Convention was being held, checked in at the front desk, then headed upstairs to find our room and our friends Katy and Don.

All the conventioneers were being housed on the eighth floor and once we stepped off the elevator, we knew we had come to the right place. A dozen beautiful people strolled along the hallway in various states of undress, and a symphony of sexy sounds echoed from behind partially opened doorways. Katy and Don’s room was right next to ours and werent surprised to find that their door was practically off the hinges !

Katy, our twenty-something, brown haired, swing buddy, was crouched on the king-sized bed being banged doggy style by a middle-aged stranger. The guy had grey hair, but a very muscular build, and a gigantic cock. Katy sure seemed to be enjoying it ! Whimpering insanely, she tossed her cute bubble-butt rearward onto her lover’s rutting joystick at a frantic pace. Don was also having a good time on the other side of the room, screwing a voluptuous, short haired blonde who was nestled so deeply in a wide, winged-chair that all we could see were the bottoms of her feet jittering above Don’s broad shoulders, and the top of her pretty golden head. Of course Chuck and I couldnt resist jumping into the action. Dropping our bags, we quickly stripped to the buff. While my lusty husband headed towards the rutting couple in the chair, I tilted Katy’s lust-contorted face upward and kissed her on the lips.

“Ooh ! Linda ! You ... you made it ! Meet Rocky ! Ohhhhhhh, god ! Yes ! Rocky ... this ... is ... Linda !”

The name fit the stud perfectly. Leaning over, I gave him a steamy French kiss, let him fondle my 36 DD’s, then reclined in front of Katy and splayed my legs. Katy dug right into my torrid twat, eagerly jamming her tongue past my oozing, pink wattles. I lurched my ass off the mattress and squeezed my jiggling melons while glancing over just in time to watch Chuck slide his rigid pecker into the blonde’s open mouth. From this new angle, I could see that she was about forty, had a lovely face, and possessed a set of fat, cone-shaped, red-nippled jugs that whopped loudly against her ribcage with each thrust of Don’s driving dick.

Suddenly, Rocky grunted sharply, buried his prick deep inside Katy’s rocking cooze and unloaded his balls. Shrieking at the top of her lungs, my writhing friend immediately wrapped her lips over my pulsating pearl. The effect was multi-orgasmic ! When I opened my mouth to cry out, Rocky scurried around to shove his wilting member down my craw and by the time he’d returned to full strength, I was ready for another round.

Releasing my oral grip on Rocky’s twelve inch sausage, I playfully hauled the hunky senior down onto the bed and nimbly straddled his throbbing piston. I wasnt the only one on the move. The horny blonde had shifted up on her knees to take Chuck’s whopper up her love-tunnel while frantically blowing Don’s shiny shaft. Speaking of shafts, Rocky had already crammed his up my cunt. Gripping his powerful arms for support, I bounced wildly on his pumping prong, well on my way to another tremendous climax. The instant Katy lowered her soupy slice onto Rocky’s extended tongue, hefted my wobbling milkbags, and began sucking on my stubby coral nips, I went over the edge fast.

“Awwwwwwwww ! Yes ! Yes !” I howled, gyrating spastically on Rocky’s raging rocket. “Do my titties, baby ! Fuck my pussy ! I’m cumming ! I’m cumming !”

I shuddered through another series of mini orgasms until Rocky fired his jizz up my quim, and Katy creamed his face. The raunchy trio in the chair detonated a split second later. Blondie emitted a muffled, ecstatic scream as Chuck pulled out of her snapping snatch to give her lurching haunches a sperm bath and Don filled her tummy with his boiling seed.

“I’m really glad you’re here Linda”, Katy cooed, pulling me down onto the bed. “ We’re going to have a blast !”

“Yeah”, Rocky snorted, pointing over to the chair, “I’ll bet my Esther cant wait to get at your luscious pussy !”

The panting blonde waved and smiled, then licked her spunk-coated lips suggestively. “So, lets go !” I hissed, lewdly stroking my moist petals.

Needless to say, the six of us started the weekend off with a bang ! Dont worry, you will hear all about it in the next email !

Linda K.


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

No comments:

Post a Comment