Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Swim Meat




Nurse My Ardon,

I’m a swim coach at a midwestern college. I figure the “Nurse Ardon’s Stories” readers will understand better than most my recent lapse in judgement. It’s not easy being around all the wet, spandex-clad young women parading around my pool, but I normally have it under control, even when the young ladies try to get at you. And believe me gentlemen; they know exactly what their ripe smiles are doing to you. Many girls like to mess with you, see how far they can push it, see if they can get a hard-on out of you or something, maybe a stringer of drool.

Pamela was one of those teenage bad girls who smoked out behind the lunch building, skirt pulled up as high as she could get it, bare midriff, pouting lips, long eyelashes fluttering just so. I’m on to that type, but she out-foxed me in my office after a recent swimming punishment handed down by the dean. A professor had caught Pamela smoking a joint out behind the lecture hall. He sent her to the dean who sent her to me. I was supposed to have her swim some laps and give her a lecture about the evils of marijuana.

Pamala had shoulder length brunette hair. She had a super tight little waist and baby-making hips you knew were going to blow out by the time she was thirty. But their heavenly sway ruled my sight line all day. Her breasts were the kind of gravity defying zeppelins only youth could maintain. She was a perfectly sweet strawberry ripe for the plucking – you know the type.

After she’d been in the pool for half an hour, I heard wet feet pad up behind me. I knew there was going to be some complaining so I didn’t turn around. The footsteps drew right up behind me.

“Coach ? Couldn’t you think of anything better for me to do than swim laps ?”

“Laps seem appropriate to me. They’d be easier if you didn’t smoke so many cigarettes, Pam.”

I felt cold, wet breasts push into my back, the water soaking through my shirt. I froze. My male circuitry overrode my desire to keep my job. She pushed harder, moving her legs up against mine. I dropped my clipboard.

“I can think of something else I’d rather smoke.” Pamela giggled and snaked her hand around my waist and straight down into my gym shorts. Her wet hand circled my phallus and worked the head with more expertise than my ex-wife ever showed.

I couldn’t move. Her nipples were stiff and pressing into my back. Her soft hand stroked and pulled my aching shaft.

“Whaddaya think, Coach ? You got something I should be smoking instead ? Huh ?”

Pamela was enjoying her complete and utter control over me. She turned me around using my cock as a lever. She still had her blue rubber swim cap on. Her nipples struggled against her soaked swimsuit. Pamela hooked a thumb into my shorts and pulled them down.

“Mmmm, that’s a big one... it’s so smooth, Coach.”

A thick drop of ooze sprouted from the tip. Pamela grinned.

Pamela got down on her knees and licked the drop from my cock in one slow motion of her pink tongue. My legs nearly buckled beneath me. Pamela took me into her mouth. Just the head at first, then a little of the shaft. She did it gingerly, with care. Her mouth sucked at my cock, her hand still gripping the base. She pumped the shaft with her hand, firmly but slowly, while her head made dips and thrusts onto my dick. I wasn’t going to last long. She could taste it. Pamela took my cock from her mouth.

“I wanna see it spurt.”

She laughed and put my dick between her spandex clad cleavage. With hands on either breast she pushed them together. I opened my legs wider for her. She pumped my dick between her breasts, my pale rod standing out against the black material of her swimsuit. The heat and friction pulled up large pools of pre-cum. I felt like my orgasm was building in my damn toes ! I quaked and gripped her shoulders and shot my cum into the air and onto her bathing suit. Thick, white globules of steaming cum clung to her breasts and neck. Pamela laughed and kept pulling on my cock with her enormous tits.

After that she stood up and said she was messy. With a laugh she ran out and dove into the pool.

Now she gives me looks whenever we pass in the hallway, and I’m in equal parts dread and desire for her next detention. Just what the hell do I do now ?

Coach P.

Nurse My Ardon says: It’s a ‘no-brainer’. Find a reason to give her another detention. Let me know how it goes, my wet pussy wants to hear some more.


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

3 comments:

  1. The storys on here are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!!! You posted my email !!!! I feel kinda honored. Pam keeps giving me the eye so I think shes probably available for some more fun. I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do let me know.

    Im just deciding which sexy story to post today, Ive only read a couple of everyones emails and already my nipples and pussy are tingling...!

    Hope you enjoy x

    ReplyDelete