Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Kev Likes To Wear Stockings




Nurse My Ardon,

A few months ago, my boyfriend Kev and I went to a fancy dress party at a friend’s house. There were about 30 people there all dressed up for a laugh. I went as a naughty French maid in a short skirt, stockings and so on and Kev went as a naughty nurse, again in a skimpy nurse’s uniform, stockings and high heels. He looked so funny with his hairy legs in stockings.

We all had a great night; with lots of alcohol flowing, but then it was time to go home. The taxi dropped us off at home and we made our way into the house, locking the door and upstairs to bed. When we got there, Kev grabbed me and gave me a lovely warm hug. I put my hands around his waist and he leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was soft and gentle. His tongue slid out and caressed my top lip and then darted into my mouth. As we kissed, he moved his hands and slowly brushed his palms down below the hem of my skirt and onto the silky black French knickers I was wearing. I simultaneously did the same to him, I moved my hands down below his skirt and also glanced the fabric of my white frilly panties, his warm skin and then the lacy stocking tops that he had borrowed for the party.

I immediately felt myself shudder and my pussy got hot between my legs. Carefully Kev laid me down on the bed and gently kissed my neck running his tongue lightly down my cleavage as he unbuttoned my black blouse. As he kissed and nibbled on my erect nipples I continued to caress his bottom and top of his thighs, enjoying more and more the lacy underwear which he was wearing. I had never touched another body that was wearing sexy underwear before and I found it a real turn on.

Slowly he slipped his hand between my legs and feeling the moisture of my aching pussy he slid my knickers off down my stockinged legs and over my high heels. He reached down to his groin and pulled his hard cock out of the side of the panties and lowered himself into position. Kev has quite a big cock but I swear my pussy was so well lubricated that night, that I could have taken a cruise missile inside me. He pushed at my gaping pussy with the helmet of his cock and plunged in. Gradually he increased the tempo as his erect tool moved in and out of my welcoming cunt.

As I lay there moaning, I continued still to caress the lingerie that he was wearing. I don’t know why, but it increased my pleasure, it was like almost being with another woman, but yet it was still Kev, so it was safe. It wasn’t long before a huge orgasm tore through my body and my back arched and I bucked as he plunged into me once again. This was enough to set Kev off and a huge gush of man cream filled my wet pussy. Kev lay next to me and we both dropped off to sleep in our fancy dress outfits.

The next day, Kev said to me that it had been fun dressing up and making love and we should do it more often. I agreed. I didn’t realise what this would lead to though.

We are a very loving couple and whilst we have regular sex with each other, we also know that each of us has to have a little ‘me time’, which is our way of saying masturbation. Often I have walked in on Kev in the toilet, shower and of course the bedroom when he is masturbating and just apologised and left him to it. And he’s walked in on me too, but he does like to watch and sometimes join in, so it doesn’t always end the same way !

Anyway, a few days later, I came back from the shops and went upstairs to hang my best coat up in the wardrobe of our bedroom. I walked into the bedroom and was shocked to see Kev lying on the bed masturbating. Not shocked because he was masturbating, but he was wearing some of my lingerie ! There he was, playing with his hard cock wearing a dark blue silk teddy of mine, black stockings and suspender belt and the high heels he had from the party. I let out a sort of mini laugh, said sorry and left the room.

Still in a little shock of the sight of him earlier, I made myself busy downstairs and thought about what had happened. At the end of the day, he was causing no harm I thought, but it was a bit weird thinking of him wearing my underwear to masturbate.

Later on, Kev mentioned the incident to me and asked how I felt and was it a problem. I told him that it wasn’t a problem but he must put worn stockings, panties and knickers in the wash basket after he’d finished and not hide them back in my pantie drawer in the bedroom. I couldn’t go to work with dried spunk in my panties could I !? I also told him that he would have to buy his own underwear if he got really into it as he’d probably end up ruining my best stockings.

Anyway, days ticked by and I thought about Kev in the sexy underwear more and more, and how much id enjoyed the sex after the fancy dress party with him wearing it. But, I hadn’t seen him wanking his cock, although there were the tell-tale signs of sexy underwear, that I hadn’t worn, appearing in the wash basket.

One day, I can’t remember the whys and wherefores as to how, but I eventually walked in on Kev in the bedroom. Oh, that was it; I’d just got back from work, and was heading to the bedroom to get changed out of my work clothes, skirt, blouse etc..

There he was again, lying on the bed, stroking his big hard cock through my black stretch lace body stocking with one hand and stroking his left black stocking clad thigh with the other. His hand would rest a moment on the lacy stocking top, then slid up the suspender towards the lace body stocking. This time I didn’t walk out and moved over to the bed. “Room for 2 ?” I asked. Kev just smiled as I moved slowly up the bed between his outstretched legs. As I moved up the bed, I stroked his legs, the sheer stockings felt wonderful to touch and again my pussy started to tingle as it did the night of the party.

Soon I was faced with his rock hard cock straining to get out of the body stocking but looking lovely as I could see it through the stretchy fabric. I put a hand each side of his buttocks and leant forward to kiss his twitching cock in the body stocking. I moved one of my hands so that I could stroke it as I continued to kiss up and down his shaft and then run my tongue over his balls.

“Take it out, I want to be in your mouth,” he whispered. I unbuttoned the body stocking between his legs and the stretchy fabric pulled itself tight and out of the way around his stomach area. What a terrific sight. His manhood, still twitching with apprehension, was framed by the suspender belt and suspenders. I held his cock towards my mouth and kissed the end, tasting his slippery pre-cum, swirling my tongue slowly around as I pulled his foreskin down to reveal the tender inner skin, which I gently licked and kissed. I moved down to his balls and sucked and kneaded them using just my mouth. Then back up the shaft to slide his whole cock in my mouth right to the back of my throat. I gagged a little as Kev watched my head bobbing up and down, sucking on his love flute. It wasn’t long before he said; “I’m going to cum ...” I took his cock out of my mouth and pumped it with my hand. A moment later, huge globules of sperm squirted from his cock all over the lace body stocking and some on my hand. I swapped hands and licked the cum off my thumb and index finger then took his worn out cock into my mouth to suck the remaining love stuff from his tool.

I told him that he would have to lick my pussy now and then give me a good hard fucking when his cock had recovered. He didn’t need to be asked twice, and was soon undoing my skirt to let it fall to the floor, revealing my stockinged legs. He stood up and took off my blouse. The smell of cum still coming from the body stocking that he still wore. I lay on the bed and he sighed as his nostrils got a whiff of my pussy juice. He kissed my soaking wet pussy and then began to lap up the juices, all the while flicking my clit with either his finger or busy tongue, and I just laid there enjoying the feeling of completeness that oral sex gives. There’s just nothing quite like it !

After a while, I glanced down and noticed that Kevs cock was starting to come hard again so I told him to fuck me. He moved up my body and slid his big member into my pussy. As he pushed in and out I stroked his sexy underwear and found myself thinking of having sex with another woman. I shut my eyes and dreamt of licking another woman’s tits, kissing her pussy and then being dildoed by her to a climax. I almost forgot it was Kev who was fucking me ! As Kev pulled his cock out, it shot more spunk all over my pubic mound, then he put it back in, bringing me to orgasm, as my pussy milked his near empty cock.

Kev and I have fantastic sex now all the time and mostly Kev likes to dress up in sexy women’s lingerie (in his own stockings now though) and I really like it when he does too. The thing is I’m fantasising more and more about having sex with another woman, as well as Kev. What should I do ?

Roxanne B.

Nurse My Ardon says: A threesome may well be the answer to this. Suggest you contact the surgery and book yourselves in for a personal session with myself and let’s see if you and Kev might be interested in using my body ... sorry, I mean ‘vast experience’ to your advantage.


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

2 comments: