Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Sex in the shower




Nurse My Ardon,

As dirty sluts go, my wife Diana keeps herself well scrubbed. Yesterday, she grabbed me by the balls and dragged me into the shower with her – fairly gently, given that she wanted me to give her a good seeing to and not to writhe around on the floor clutching my groin in agony.

To be fair, we both love fucking in the shower. The other day, we had been for a long walk on a hot and sticky day. Almost as soon as we got home, we stripped off and dived under a nice, cool shower, and scrubbed each other’s back. Once she’d washed everything else, Di began to soap my balls, working up a good, thick lather as she rubbed the bar over my pubes. Then when she’d got my dick so clean my foreskin was virtually squeaking as she pulled it back and forth, she started to rinse it. When every trace of soap had gone from my cock, she took it into her mouth, and carried on training the shower head over my balls as she sucked. It felt incredible, like hundreds of tickly fingers playing over my skin, and soon I came. She let my spunk pool on her tongue, then let it dribble out all over her lips, down her chin and onto her tits, before rinsing it away with a well aimed jet of warm water.

When I had recovered, I returned the favour. Our shower is set up over the bath, which is big enough for me to comfortably screw Di doggy style in it. When she was in that position, I mounted her and, having set the shower to ‘pulse’, I pushed deep into her so my crotch spread her bum cheeks apart, and started playing the shower head around and directly on top of her arsehole. The jet was pulsing too fast for me to be able to fuck her to the same rhythm, but that didn’t matter; soon she was wiggling her hips and slamming her arse backwards to slap against my thighs and stomach. Then she just stopped dead, with every one of her muscles frozen, except those in her pussy, which clenched and sucked on my prick, milking it to a climax. Looking down I could see her anal ring pulsing as the water splattered against it.

Another day, yet another great fuck !

Simon F.

Nurse My Ardon says: Squeaky foreskin !?! WTF !?!


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

1 comment: