Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Summer Passion




Nurse My Ardon,

It was crazy. He said ‘Id love to fuck you.’ Had I really heard the words or was I imagining them, willing them into existence ? For my pussy had been aching all evening for the guy who had uttered them, as the case may be. I tried telling myself, over and over again, that I must keep a sense of proportion – not to be a young idiot.

Id only been invited to this posh midsummer party as a substitute. It was held in the Berkshire home of Clive and his wife, not too far from where I live myself. My mother was the one who had had the invitation. She couldnt make it and had asked Clive if I could go instead. He had said yes and by all means, so here I was. I was at a loose end that evening and so the prospect of spending an hour or so with people of my mothers age wasnt that bad !

The house was set in a wooded area and was therefore secluded from the outside world. Clive was obviously a wealthy bloke awash with dosh, and still on the right side of 40. How he made his money I didnt know. Mum probably did, but I never asked her. Whats more, his guests were really trendy, designer people not much older than my 19 years in many cases.

There was a heated outdoor pool and Id heard rumours that at midnight some guests intended to swim in it naked. It was already past 11:30pm when Clive had passed me on his way out to the garden, and Id heard, or maybe not heard, those words above, spoken so, so softly.

I looked up at him and smiled. ‘What a lovely evening isnt it ?’ I said. And it was. A full moon was shining, lending a golden glow to the garden and pool. Clive carried on, taking me literally.

‘Wonderful. My wife doesnt seem to think so though. Shes getting plastered indoors. Would you care to sit by the pool a while ? Jody, isnt it ?’ he asked.

I agreed that Jody was my name, and we passed several guests and sat in two of the elegant garden chairs which had been arranged by the pool. Surely I must have been imagining that this beautifully restrained, laid back, well mannered male, so distinguished he might have been an ambassador, had whispered that he would love to fuck me ?

It all comes of having a fevered imagination, I thought. Clive was practically old enough to be my father, for Im not yet out of my teens, as you know. But you could only describe his looks as Richard Gere – like, with hair greying at the temples.

Normally at parties Im able to settle for any one of half a dozen men for a quick shag. But no-one else had taken my fancy on this occasion, for the simple reason that my head was becoming increasingly full of the host. For some time Id been meaning to go to one of the loos in his house and rub myself off, if only to keep my pussy calm. And now here I was, with a long cool drink in front of me, actually talking to my dreamboat.

Clives posh wrist watch started to beep. ‘Ah, midnight,’ he said, pressing the button to stop the beeping. ‘Lets see what happens now Jody. Keep your eyes peeled.’

I didnt have to wait long. From the house there now proceeded a line of naked figures, male and female, laughing, all quite drunk – or high on pharmaceuticals.

The moonlight gave a mysterious, magical glow to their bodies. Clearly only the most beautiful guests had risked turning out in the nude. The leading pair, who were holding hands like lovers, were particularly attractive, she with bouncing tits and a chubby bottom and a very hairy bush, he hung like a horse, with a dangling cock that was as big as most men with hard ons !

A female with a slim, trim bottom dived in with a loud cry of ‘yippee’. She was followed by a male whose cock, I noticed was halfway to an erection before the water covered it.

‘Oh, to be 20 and slim again,’ said Clive. ‘Are you going to have a dip Jody ?’

The idea of flinging my clothes off and joining the nude bathers hadnt even occured to me. He leaned forward and lowered his voice. ‘I bet your bums nicer than Janes’. Jane being the slim and trim one.

‘Id rather stay here with you and watch,’ I said.

My heart was beating like the clappers, and my crotch was all damp and hot.

I dont want to talk you into anything you wouldnt think of yourself,’ he said in his gentlemanly way, ‘but would you like me to fuck you ?’

His voice was low, but this time there could be no mistake. When I stood up I felt weak at the knees.

‘What about Fiona ?’ I asked. Fiona being his wife.

‘Shes pissed, probably unconcious by now. Besides she couldnt care less. Ours is that sort of a marriage. Come with me,’ he urged, and his strong hand was round my shoulder, and we were heading in the direction of some rhododendron bushes.

I wondered briefly what ‘that sort of marriage’ meant. But even if my conscience had troubled me, I was too keen to be fucked to care. It was like a dream. Even from the shade of those bushes I could still make out and hear the swimmers, who were splashing one another like a bunch of happy kids. There was no doubt also, from the sounds of the shrieks and comments, there was a lot of underwater groping going on.

‘What a lovely pussy youve got Jody, so soft and wet, Id like to get my tongue inside it. May I ?’

My attention had been so absorbed by the swimmers that only now did I become aware that Clive was playing with my pussy, as we lay on the dry, springy grass. Blindly I reached out and took his cock out of his designer jeans, aware that the dreams of the evening were coming true. I was stroking his lovely stiff dick as he stretched out on the grass, leaning on one elbow. And, he had just asked permission, in that low voice, to lick my pussy.

‘Yes, do get your tongue inside it Clive,’ I said like a sexual veteran. ‘The grounds dry, Ill lie down and you can get on top of me. Then I can suck your cock as well.’

Those guests who were not indoors or already swimming had gathered around the pool to watch, and in the moonlight I could see that one woman had already loosened her companions trousers and was rubbing his cock while he had his hand up her skirt.

Another moment, and two or three couples had followed suit. Men and women now began to fuck, quite unselfconsciously, by the poolside, the girls with their skirts up, the men with stiff cocks poking out of their trousers or with their trousers around their ankles. One pair of swimmers climbed out of the pool all dripping and went straight into action doggy style and I enjoyed watching his penis drive into her pouting pussy.

That was the moment when, lying on my back at the edge of the bushes, I took Clives cock into my mouth and felt his tongue making swift butterfly movements over my pussy and particularly my clitoris. I did wonder what his wife might be doing at that moment, but not for long. I seldom think of much else when Im sucking cock.

There was something amazing about the whole scene. Usually I think of orgies as sweaty, grunting masses of heaving bodies (and even though Im only 19, Ive witnessed one or two, well one actually). But this had all the radiance of people enjoying themselves in the moonlight, just doing what came naturally.

When Clive began to fuck me on the summer grass, I surrendered myself to him body and soul. My legs went up in the air and around his chest, and I urged him to go deeper inside me than he already was. His prick was on the large side, though not painfully so. Besides, my pussy was so slippery, I could have taken the biggest tool in the world at that moment. I felt Clives balls beating a rhythmical tattoo on my bum and I was happier in that moment than Id been for months.

We were separated from the rest by the rhododendron bushes, a pair of fuckers apart. In one way, I wanted to join the others, to merge into the happy screwing circle. In another way I wanted Clive all to myself while being able to watch the others in the moonlight.

‘Oh, Im coming now,’ I cried. ‘Keep going, dont stop !’

And I tightened my bum and pushed forward as my whole body was swamped in a kind of tidal wave.

Then Clive was coming too, and I yelled, loud enough for the poolside fuckers to hear, that I wanted his spunk in my mouth. I wanted to impress the older men, and Id forgotten to take my pill that morning !

Moments later I was greedily sucking down the stuff as it poured from the end of his cock, tasting the salty taste of my own love juice right down to his balls.

Leaving his guests to get on with their poolside poling, Clive now led me indoors, asking what Id like to drink. I told him I had to stay sober to drive home.

‘Nonsense,’ he said. ‘Theres no question of you driving home tonight Jody. You can stay on. We can always find you a bed, weve got plenty of bedrooms !’

‘Well, in that case then, Ill have a big, big vodka on the rocks,’ I said, adding, ‘then you can fuck me again if you like.’

‘Hello you two,’ came a slurred voice from behind us. ‘What have you been up to then ?’

It was the dreaded spouse, Fiona. She looked bladdered ! And even now was knocking back the gin as if there was no tomorrow. But she was clearly fully conscious, where I had expected her to be out for the count. I wont say I felt guilty, but I found myself praying what Clive had said about ‘that sort of marriage’ was true.

‘Weve just had a lovely fuck,’ said Clive, quite affably and as cool as you like.

‘Where ?’ asked Fiona.

‘Under the moon, thats where sweetheart. Theres alot of it going on by the pool. Why dont you go out yourself and find someone to fuck Fiona, my love ?’

‘Sheee how he tallksh to me ?’ she slurred. ‘Wannts me to find a shtiff cock and fuck it, while he fucks you again.’

‘Come, you dont mind, do you ?’ he asked, at which point she shook her head vigorously and pointed to the bottle, as if to know she had her own consolation prize. I also noted a touch of white powder near her nostrils.

Well, the big, big vodka on the rocks Clive pressed on me led to another, and another and another. And far from getting fucked again by Clive, I must have crashed out in the middle of a conversation with Fiona, who seemed to be able to slop alcohol back in buckets without collapsing.

My last memory of her that night was thinking what a sexy bum she had as she tottered away in search of another bottle of gin, and maybe another snort of nose candy. And, next thing I knew, all was quiet, and I was in a room on my own somewhere in the house, waking up to the call of birdsong !

I looked around me in the weak light. It was a small room I was in, a kind of box room or attic with very little furniture besides the small bed in which I was lying. I had a bit of a hangover, but was relieved to find that it wasnt too bad. Then I noticed, lying on a small table at the head of the bed, a tumbler of water and some Alka-Seltzer - at least my hosts know how to look after their guests.

I dropped a couple of tablets in the water and waited for them to dissolve, then drank it in one gulp.

I slept a bit after that, and was awakened by a hand exploring my tummy and below. I smiled, believing it to be Clive, but surely Clive couldnt have big, soft, warm tits to nuzzle against me ?

Keeping my eyes closed, I let my hands travel in a downward direction from those soft boobs. By and by, they encountered, yes youve guessed it, a shaven female crotch.

And now I opened my eyes – wide. ‘Hello darling,’ came the husky voice of Fiona !

‘Fiona ! What are you doing here ?’ I asked, trying to sit up but being gently restrained by my naked hostess.

‘Saying hello,’ she replied with no slurring of her voice now. ‘So, hello Jodys tummy and hello Jodys pussy.’

So saying, she squirmed a finger inside my warm, wet pussy (probably still moist from my fuck with her husband), which immediately began to feel horny. ‘Hello, sexy-pussy-my-husband-fucked,’ she now purred.

I was beginning to enjoy this. And besides, what the hell, her husband had had me, and I suppose she was entitled to claim whatever forfeit suited her best, within reason. And this was within reason, for her fingers were sarting to send my clit wild.

I decided to play the same game. ‘Hello, randy Fiona,’ I murmured, plunging 3 or 4 fingers up her capacious cunt. ‘Hello, cunt-I’ll-suck-if-you-want.’

Her tongue slid into my mouth while juice began to flow from her pussy. She ground her big, soft tits against mine, hard. ‘Suck my cunt then lesbian lover,’ she growled. I smiled at that, because no-one had ever called me lesbian before. But theres a first time for everything, I thought as my head went between her suntanned legs. Oh okay, I admit I may have had 1 or 2 female encounters.

Fiona, though much older than myself, was also much younger than her husband. Her page 3 body was in prime condition – curvy and soft. A boozer she may have been, but she clearly kept herself fit to compensate. And her pussy had a pair of outer labia as thick as Mick Jaggers lips. And those labia, I now set out to tease and torment in every way I knew how. I treated them just like kissing facial lips, biting and sucking them, pulling them about, mauling them.

She responded by kicking her legs in the air, shouting, yelling, almost bringing the roof down.

I wondered whether there were any other overnight guests in the house to hear us. Not that it bothered me, I was enjoying myself too much for that. Id rarely eaten pussy before and I was having a ball.

My own crotch had found its way to Fionas mouth by this time. We were right in the middle of a ‘69’ with me on top. Im not much of a yeller of shouter myself, but Fiona was making enough noise for the two of us !

‘Hey, is someone getting murdered ? a male voice now asked.

I looked up to see Clive in the doorway, grinning from ear to ear. ‘Are you two having fun ? Room for a third is there ?’ he added.

‘Yes,’ I told him brazenly. ‘Why not get that cock of yours out and fuck Fiona. Fuck your wife Clive, she deserves it.’

‘Yes, fuck me,’ said Fiona. ‘Jody has a great tongue, shes put me right in the mood.’

‘Is there anyone else around ?’ I asked.

‘Only one couple,’ he replied. ‘I just looked in on them. They’re still asleep. Why, do you want an orgy Jody ?’

‘Let them sleep on,’ said Fiona, and I agreed.

All I wanted was to see him fuck his lovely wife, and to join in as best I might.

They made it nice and easy for me, giving me plenty of room to get my head where the action was. With almost unbelieving eyes I saw his big stiff prick slice its way between those fantastically thick labia of hers. I at once followed the principle of ‘what you can see, suck’, even wedging my tongue between her slippery lovelips and his driving tool.

Clives backside was soon going up at a furious pace. I seized hold of his buttocks and pushed, though whether it was a help or hindrance I hardly know. With the other hand I was wildly frigging myself.

‘Suck her honey,’ cried Fiona, ‘shes dying for it !’

On hearing her words, I straddled Clives face and soon his eager tongue was doing the duty my hand had been performing a few moments before. Oh this was wonderful ! The Alka-Seltzer had cleared what remained of my hangover. But that tongue of mine, hanging out of my mouth, must have a bright shade of yellow !

But, all I knew at that moment was that Clive was fucking his fanciable wife with sparks nearly flying out of his arse, and that his tongue was sending the most fantastic sensations through my own body.

I came in a long and beautiful orgasm. And somewhere in the mist swirling about my head, I saw, standing in the doorway holding hands, with expressions of lively interest, that pretty couple who had been the first people to jump into the pool nude the night before in the moonlight.

Youll remember I said his dangling cock was as big as most men with erections. And now he had a stand himself. The trio was about to become a summer quintet...

Jody H.


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

No comments:

Post a Comment