Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Siobhan likes oral




Nurse My Ardon,

I’m lucky to have a gorgeous girlfriend called Siobhan. When she’s in the mood for a bit of oral sex – getting it, not giving it – she just sits on her favourite chair, spreads her legs wide apart, and tells me to get down on my knees and get licking. Sod the fact I may not be in the mood to give her head; she knows damned well that one look at – let alone one lick of – her luscious, juicing pussy will soon change my mind. One taste of her juices will have me lapping up the rest of them until she comes.

Siobhan has got a big, meaty, suckable clit – one I can really get my mouth around. She’s also one of those unusual girls who squirts when she comes, and it’s not just a large amount of pussy juice – it has a flavour all of its own, and theres nothing that turns me on more than to feel her body squirming under my tongue and, as I ram it harder and harder into her, to taste the telltale flavour of her cum-juice flooding out over it.

Okay, so maybe there is something I do like better. Siobhan would eat her own pussy if she could, but she’s not quite that supple. The next best thing, then, is for her to kiss me when I’ve been eating her out, or, better still, to suck my cock after I’ve been fucking her deep with it. She’ll lap and suck every last drop of her own cunt cream off it, and if I’m lucky, she’ll carry on sucking until I shoot my load down her eager throat.

Mike C.

Nurse My Ardon says: I always said that Siobhan was a bitch to get your tongue around. The name I mean...


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

1 comment:

  1. The sunday storys are great. Love them and Nurse My Ardon :)

    ReplyDelete