Sunday, May 24, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Cathy wanted to be dominated




Nurse My Ardon,

Lately Ive taken to hanging around outside schools. But dont worry, its not the little girls or boys Im after. Its the lady teachers !

Ive never known such a horny bunch of young women in my life ! The first one I met was called Cathy. I got talking to her in the pub one night a few months back and she was so keen to come back to my place afterwards, I didnt even get to finish my pint !

As soon as we were in my gaff, there was no bullshit about a drink or romantic music – we were straight on the bed and getting each others kit off. Cathy had a slim body, young, quite girlish but with great tits just bursting to get out of her bra.

She was fair haired all over, but almost hairless around her pussy in fact, which was really pouting, if you know what I mean. So her clit was blissfully easy to find, and I soon had her writhing on the end of a thumb and forefinger before I introduced my tongue.

Confident that she was now completely at my disposal, I casually requested, as her first orgasm subsided, that she go down on my cock. I have never had a girl go down on me so quickly. But, what really shocked me was what she said ‘Oh yes Sir !’

Sir ? It dawned on me that she was fed up wielding authority all day at school, and liked to play a little role reversal. In short, Cathy wanted to be dominated.

So, I started to put a little authority into the tone of my voice. ‘Thats it – suck on my cock. Suck on it properly, and dont stop until it comes into your mouth, and youve swallowed all my spunk !’ I instructed her sternly, and she just nodded her head, anxious not to stop gobbling my cock in order to speak.

‘Come on’, I continued. ‘Suck harder ! And use your tongue more. And hold my balls properly. Caress them. Run your nails under them. Feel their weight. You do want their spunk in your mouth dont you ?’

Again she nodded her head which had a not unpleasant effect with the end of my cock rubbing against the back of her throat. I soon jettisoned my load into her mouth, feeling it splash against her tonsils, feeling her gag a little before swallowing it all down, and looking up at me uncertainly.

‘You stupid cow ! You made me come to soon with your nodding,’ I snarled, really getting into my role now. ‘What am I going to do with you ?’

She looked down, her beautiful long eye lashes batting, and bit her lower lip.

‘Do you want to smack my bottom ?’ she whispered.

Immediately I felt a jerk in my previously dwindling organ, mere seconds after I had shot into her mouth.

‘Im afraid I shall have to,’ I said sternly sitting on the edge of the bed and indicating my lap. ‘Lie across here and lie still !’

Cathy was squirming against my knee, trying to rub her clit against me, but when I told her to be still, she was, though obviously with great effort.

‘Quiet !’ I snapped, and brought my spread fingered hand down once or twice onto her fleshy buttock, which was soon colouring to a deep red.

Now I reached under her crack, and pressed a fingertip against her throbbing clit. Predictably, she cried out with pleasure.

‘Quiet !’ I barked, and again I smacked her on her left buttock this time, with my fingers clawing her slightly as I pulled away afterwards.

‘I can see that the only way to really teach you a lesson will be to give you a damn good fucking,’ I finally announced.

‘Oh yes, please sir,’ she begged me hoarsely, her body jerking everytime I caressed her clit.

I lifted her off me, positioning her in the doggie position on the bed. Then I plunged into her, leaning forward and reaching for her dangling boobs while she positively screamed with pleasure. And as I fucked the teacher, I continued to issue instructions, criticisms, humiliations.

Cathys only response was to plead guilty to everything, to thank me and to beg for more punishment.

Cathy came against my fingers as I toyed with her clit, while I was still fucking her roughly from behind. And I pulled out just in time to spray my gunk all over her still glowing arse.

The next morning she told me that alot of teachers are into power games in bed. So I decided to experiment with pretty young educationalists. And boy, Cathy was right ! The first thing I did was hang around schools, so that I knew teachers by sight. Then Id watch to see which pubs they went to. Then Id find some spurious excuse to get chatting to them, drop a couple of cryptic spanking references into the conversation and wait !

I am very rarely disappointed, I can tell you, even if they are not up to Cathys standards, who I still see regularly.

Back to school guys !

Craig N.


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

1 comment: