Sunday, May 10, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Tom admires the cleaner's big rear




Nurse My Ardon,

I am a student at university and I live in lodgings with a well off family in the suburbs. They have a cleaning lady that comes in once a week, often when I’m the only one there (the family all either work or go to school), and I’m emailing you to tell about how my fantasy concerning their domestic came true.

Her name is Maria; she’s Portuguese and about 40 years old. She’s quite short and of a larger size, though her breasts are huge and she wears old-fashioned bras that make them really stick out. What really turned me on however, was her arse.

Marias arse is enormous: big and broad and fleshy – so much more exciting than the skinny arses of the girls at uni. I used to watch it as it moved around the flat, wiggling a little as she ironed, waggling alot when she got down to wipe the floor. But I only ever watched. I never had the nerve to touch.

Then one day, I had a couple of pints at lunchtime – very unusual for me – and returned home to find Maria working on the kitchen floor, and as a result, I instantly got a huge hard-on in my trousers.

I never knew that booze could give me so much courage, but I just went and stood next to her, as casual as anything, put a hand on her arse – not just on her buttocks either, but right at the base of the crack. Her great cheeks parted slightly and I gave the wonderfully generous flesh a hard squeeze.

“Maria,” I said as coolly as I could, “ you have a great arse”.

There was a pause as Maria stopped working, then gave a huge sigh.

“A really, really great arse,” I repeated, slurring a little this time and feeling unbearably horny.

She turned towards me and I could see definite Latin desire under the concerned dilemma of a respectable housewife. I decided to help her make her mind up, so I leant forward and closed my mouth over hers, forcing my tongue between her warm, wet lips, hearing a little gasp.

My hands were now firmly on her wonderful arse with my fingers sinking into her fleshiness. She was as urgent as I was, pulling me down to her and pulling at my shirt and kissing my neck and body.

I soon had her skirt up and by the time I had pulled away her sensible black knickers, she was already into my trousers and had my twitching young cock out, which she manoeuvred to her lips with what sounded like a very deep sigh of desire.

Now I found myself in a “69” position on the wet floor with her. Maria sucking greedily on my cock, as though it was the first she had seen in years. I meanwhile savoured the splendid dimpled flesh of her thighs and buttocks and the musky aroma of her mature Latin 40 year old pussy – I was in seventh heaven.

I unearthed her budding clitoris in her mass of black pubic hair, and the way she shuddered as I stimulated it with my tongue was too much me – I came into her welcoming mouth, and Maria gulped down my swill like a starving refugee.

She continued to play with my cock as I licked and probed her pussy, and soon she had me hard again. This time I was determined to shag this big lady, and I firmly positioned her on her knees with her haunches raised in the air, her great arse cheeks trembling in anticipation. She took to the doggie position as though to the manner born, while I lined up my weapon at the gates of her soaking pussy.

Pausing for a few second to savour the moment, I closed my eyes, sniffed the air and enjoyed the pungent aroma of her dripping pussy, then plunge in, eliciting a loud gasp from her.

I humped at her for what seemed like ages, the beer perhaps helping my stamina, and she orgasmed freely on the end of my cock, writhing and wailing and hammering the wet lino with her hands.

When finally I came, I couldn’t resist kissing Marias arse one last time before retreating to my room. One last time, that was, before the next time ! Because Maria has been back three times since then, and on each occasion we fucked as vigorously as the first.

I am the talk of all my uni mates (me and my big mouth) but I don’t give a damn, in fact I’m pleased. Maybe I can show people that if you know what you want, you should take it – and let the idiots mock all they want.

My next task is to persuade Maria to pose for a few photos so that Dr.OOl can perform an examination – I know her arse will blow fuses all over the world !

Lee F.


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

No comments:

Post a Comment