Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nurse Myleene Ardon's Sexy Sunday Story: Cock Loving Carla




Nurse My Ardon,

Okay, I know there are probably sluttier wives out there than me, but I can’t speak for them. All I can tell you is that I am totally addicted to hot, dirty sex. The dirtier the better. And the best thing is, I married a guy who is totally into it, so we’re perfect for each other. I hear women getting criticized for having insatiable sex drives, but I’m sick and tired of hearing when guys score it’s something that’s just a guy thing. Well screw that! My opinion is we’re all sexual creatures, and I’d rather everybody fucked each other than fought. The world would be in better shape right now if we did.


But you don’t want to hear about my philosophy, you just want me to tell you a dirty story. So why don’t I tell you something I did recently, and if you want more just let me know.

First things first, my name is Carla, and I’m a petite brunette on the other side of 30. I don’t work out or anything, but I’m in pretty good shape. I have a nice 34C rack, and a flat tummy (well, it’s pretty flat!) and I love to wear tight shirts that shows them off. I’m definitely proud of my curves.

One thing that I really love to do is jerk off guys. I love the feel of a hard cock in my hand, and I love working it from start to finish. It turns me on to do that, and I think I’m pretty good at it. My hubby likes to watch me do that while he’s jerking himself off, but he also likes to hear about it when I do it when he’s not around. It doesn’t happen often, but there’s just times when I want to do that, so I will. I must have jerked off about fifty guys in the last five or six years, now that I think about it. All kinds too – young guys, old guys, black guys, white guys, guys I knew, guys I didn’t, blah blah blah. A cock is a cock. The best ones are the big ones. I don’t care about how much they cum (well, not really) – the feel of a big cock in my hand is what turns me on.

So you might be wondering how do I get around to jerking off a guy I don’t know. Sometimes it’s as easy as telling him I want to do it. Most guys I’ve found will not resist a freebie. And sometimes it’s because I figure I can get a discount on things, or trade it for something else. Again, something like a handjob, that doesn’t come with strings attached, and doesn’t feel too much like cheating, is probably thought of as being better than money in some cases.

The time I’m going to tell you about was one of those trade offs.


My hubby works a lot of hours (he works in IT for a big non-profit in the area), so I pretty much just do my own thing most of the time. I do the groceries, the housework, etc. We don’t have any kids yet, so I don’t have a ton of things that need done, so long as they get done. I have a few girlfriends that I hang out with, but they’re mommies, so my time socializing is limited too. I like to garden a lot though. I ran up to Home Depot one day in the spring and I was looking around the garden section – that day I wasn’t dressed anything special – white capris and a t-shirt, sexy, huh? – when I saw a big plant pot I thought would look great in the back yard. It was real heavy. Cast iron. No way I was going to move it with my 5’1” muscles. But it was awesome. Very old and antique looking. I hefted it up a bit, but no way was it moving.

I walked around the garden section until I found a guy that could lift it – he was one of those dudes with the goatee and mirror shades, probably had one of those tribal tattoos from back in the day. He came back with me and I showed him the pot.

“Yeah, that looks pretty heavy,” he said. “I can help you get it in your vehicle, but you’ll have to get someone else to help you lift it back out. No problem.”

“So you guys don’t deliver?” I asked. “That sucks.”

I made it seem like I was thinking about it, but the truth is as soon as I saw the guy I wanted to jerk him off. He was well over six feet, and built, and I wondered if he had a big dick.

“Okay, here’s the deal,” I said. “I really want to get it home and in my yard this afternoon. So I’ll tell you what. If I come back around lunchtime, and you deliver it home to me, I’ll jerk you off.”

“Excuse me?” he said. His jaw about hit the floor.

“I’ll jerk you off if you deliver it for me. Nothing else. No sex, no blowjob, just a handjob.”

“Well gee,” he laughed. “I don’t think I’ve ever had an offer like that before.” It was cute how embarrassed he was. He just sort of putzed around. “No strings attached, right?” he finally said. “I’m married and all, that’s why.”

“Just a handjob, like I said. So, what do you say?”

“You must really want that plantpot.”

“Yeah, I really do.”

“Well hell yeah then. Why not?”

“So when can we get it done?” I asked. My pussy was tingling pretty hard by then, I must admit. “When do you get your lunch break?”

“Hell I can go right now!” he said. “When d’you wanna …”

“Where’s the bathroom? Let’s go in there.”

“Right this way,” he said and took off. I followed him to the steps to the office where he had to go punch out. A few minutes later we were by the men’s room. He went in first to check that it was empty and came back and gave the all clear.

“Jesus,” he said. “I ain’t NEVER had this sort of thing happen to me before.” He went into the handicapped stall and I was glad it was one of those old school tanks. I sat on that and put my feet on the seat so that if anybody came in they’d only see his feet.

While I did that, he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and briefs to his knees. A semi hard big fat cock pulsed between his legs. It was awesome. It was exactly the kind I love to feel cramming into me. I admit that I did think about giving him a blowjob too, but it was only a plantpot.

“Boy, you sure have a cute little body,” he said. “How about showing me those big old titties.”

I thought about it for a minute and said, “I’ll get down to my bra, but that’s it.”

“Good enough,” he said. I took off my shirt and laid it in my lap. I was wearing a cute Victoria’s Secret bra with no underwires for that natural look.

“God damn, look at that.”

“You like that?” I asked, and grabbed his cock, which by now was pretty much fully hard. I also cupped his balls and made him turn to the side so I wouldn’t get hit with his cum and started stroking his shaft. “You have a really nice dick,” I told him. “What does your wife like to do with it?”

“She likes to suck it, play with my balls. Oh yeah, that feels good.”

“Does she have nice titties too?” I asked. I wanted to get it out of the way quick, so I figured some nasty talk would help the process along.

“She sure does. Nice as yours, I’d say.”

“You like to shoot your cum on them?”

“Yeah.”

“I bet you’d like to shoot your cum on both our titties if we had them pressed up together, huh?” I jerked him off a little bit faster, and it wasn’t like I wasn’t getting turned on by it. His cock felt like a big thick cut of meat in my hand, and I could imagine taking it in my mouth and sucking on the end of it, all nice and slow. I could also imagine him spraying a huge wad of sticky cum on my titties too. The tingling in my pussy was really intense by then. I squeezed and massaged his balls, and he seemed to really like that.

“What sort of things do you and your wife do, huh? Ever do anything like this?”

“No ma’am. Closest we ever got was fucking in my brother’s basement.”

“I’ll bet she loves to suck on this dick.”

“You think you’d – “

“Nope, a deal’s a deal. Sorry!” I kept stroking and thinking how that fat cock would feel deep in my pussy, sliding in and out real slow at first, but then pounding harder and harder. I made up my mind that I was going to give my hubby a good fucking later, right after I told him about jerking off the Home Depot guy.

I could feel his cock twitching, so I knew he was going to cum soon. I jerked his shaft further down to the root, and squeezed it tighter.

“Oh shit, I’m gonna cum!” he said. I slowed down my strokes and a couple of seconds later, he did this loud grunt, and couple of large spurts of cum hit the wall of the stall. I kept jerking him off, until he was done. My hand was covered in his cum too, so I grabbed a wad of tissue and wiped it off while he squeezed his dick out onto a wad of tissue he tore off the roll.

“Holy shit, that was the craziest shit I’ve done in years,” he said as I put my t-shirt back on.

“Glad you enjoyed it,” I said. “Can we go and get that plantpot loaded up now?”

“Boy, you sure as hell don’t waste any time do you?”

He kept lookout at the door again, and we walked back into the store as if nothing had happened. He was as good as his word. He loaded up the plantpot in a Home Depot truck and followed me back to my street, where I had him unload it in the back yard. I guess I didn’t think about him knowing where I lived after that. He was definitely the type of guy I’d fuck, and I figured that I might do just that some other time. I didn’t give him my number or name though, and he was cool with that.


Later that night when my hubby got home, I told him all about it. We were so turned on by the time I finished that we had really good and hot sex. He said he wouldn’t mind seeing that guy’s cock ploughing into me, so long as he didn’t mind his wife taking my hubby’s dick. It was a good idea for the future.

So, there you go. My first story on Dr.OOl’s Surgery. Hope you liked it.

Carla W.


Have you got a Sexy Sunday Story that you would like to share with Nurse Ardon ?

Email it to Nurse My Ardon now (make sure the title is 'For Nurse My Ardon').

Anonymity guaranteed.

NB We reserve the right to amend stories prior to posting.

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

No comments:

Post a Comment