Saturday, April 18, 2009

Introducing a few of Dr.OOl's Surgery Staff


Nurse Myleene Ardon




About: Nurse My Ardon (Myleene is often simply called 'My' by anyone who knows her) is a graduate of Dr.OOl's Dietary Needs College. She is Practice Manager for the surgery and often assists Dr.OOl in consultations. She plans to put some weight on soon but cant decide which of Dr.OOl's diets to follow.


Favourite Saying: "I'm afraid you're going to have to drop your pants."


Orientation: Bisexual


Favourite Position: "I like it on my back with my legs in the air, so that when my partner comes he can shoot all his gooey gunk over my bOObs. When hes ready to go at me again, I love to make him lick it all off my nipples. Its the same if Im with a lady, ie still on my back so she can lap up all my love juices and rub her bOObs and nipples on my pussy."


Nurse Ava Goodwood




About: Nurse A. Goodwood is currently assistant to Nurse Ardon. She is usually found studying under Dr.OOl most evenings.


Favourite Doctor: "Dr.OOl, I love watching him work, especially when he performs internal examinations. Watching him using his 9 inch probe is a joy to behold and sometimes he lets me hold his probe as well."


Orientation: Trisexual "I'll try anything once ! I have recently been with another woman but dont tell Dr.OOl, she was one of his patients. I really liked it when she gave me oral sex, feeling her tongue dancing nimbly on my clit was fantastic. But, the best bit for me was playing with her huge love cushions and teasing her dark nipples. They say once you try 'black', you never go back. Well thats the case for me too. Im currently sleeping with a black Labrador ! lol Nah, only kidding, hes a Great Dane."


Favourite Position: "I best like it on my knees doggy style, I like to feel my bOObs clanging together when I'm being done like a bitch."


Nurse Jenny Taylor




About: Nurse Jenny Taylor is our most senior nurse and has been with Dr.OOl for many years. She first worked with Dr.OOl as a skinny young waif but after intensive dietary work from Jenny under the Doctor, we're sure you'll agree, shes turned out mighty fine.


Favourite Things About Being A Nurse: "No body part scares me. Defibrillation, I can thrill you with one touch. Im used to working all night long. Who else will encourage you to pass gas ? Drugs ? I know them all ! I know the proper way to tie you to a bed. Hit the right button and I'll come for you quickly."


Orientation: Straight


Favourite Position: "I just love being under Dr.OOl"

Big Chicks and bOObs - Click here for the latest posts by Dr.OOl.

Other Recommended Links By Dr.OOl:

AutosOnThe.Net - UK used cars and second hand cars for sale with prices. The secondhand car dealers private buyer and auto trader will find over 95000 cars here.

The muBBat Apartment - An exclusive 2 bedroom property for rent near Hurghada Egypt with views over the Red Sea.

CommercialsOnThe.Net - The UK van trader and buyers of second hand commercial vehicles can buy and sell their used vans and trucks online.

2 comments:

  1. got any more pics of nurse hardon ??

    btw nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Lets see some more of Nurse My Ardon (lol)

    ReplyDelete